May 8, 2013

Chicken Spaghetti



 Find it on Pinterest

Cooks Note: When I started making this I didn't like the fact that it was Angel Hair and not Spaghetti, but after eating it I realize it will work either way. My son says it needs more chicken, but it was fine with me. So, if you have boys, you might want to add a little more. I also didn't "sprinkle" the cheese like it said, I covered the top with a layer of the Mexican cheese AND Parmesan. This was good, easy and a "do again". Enjoy!

Ingredients:

8 ounces angel hair pasta
2 cups chopped, grilled chicken or 1 large can of chicken

1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup (98% fat free or regular)

1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup (98% fat free or regular)

1 can (10 ounces) Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
8 ounces sour cream


Sprinkling of Parmesan or Mexican-blend cheese


Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil pasta as package directs and drain. Mix all other ingredients (except cheese), add to cooked pasta and put in a 9" x 13" baking dish. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with your choice of cheese and return to oven to melt.
Original Pinspiration from Boomerbrief


No comments :