May 26, 2013

Grilled Bacon Wrapped Shrimp


Find it on Pinterest
Cooks Note: Happy Memorial Day Everyone! I am sure everyone is looking for grilling recipes to kick off the Summer season, and here it is. I had some shrimp in the freezer and I was trying to figure out what to do with it, and BAM, Bacon! I seasoned them up, put some oil to make them juicy and give them more flavor and threw them on the grill. I served them with a nice green salad and some couscous for a healthy Summer meal. Try them and let me know if you like them. I know I will be doing this again soon. Happy Memorial Day! Enjoy! 
Ingredients


  • 12 strips bacon
  • 24 medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
  • Seasoning (Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Lawry's)
  • Olive Oil
  • 1 T Light Brown Sugar
  • 24 Small Toothpicks

  • Directions
    1. Cut each slice of bacon in half
    2. Season defrosted, peeled, deveined shrimp with seasoning and a drizzle of olive oil
    2. Wrap each shrimp in one of the bacon halves and secure with a toothpick
    3. After all of the shrimp are wrapped, drizzle one more time with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
    4. Grill for 3-4 minutes per side until bacon is fully cooked.
    
    

    No comments :