Jun 11, 2013

Toddler Raspberry Banana Smoothie

 
Find it On Pinterest
 
Cook's Note: This is my original recipe that I make most mornings for my daughter. She calls it her "Ice Cream Drink" .... I call it getting Milk into her because otherwise she is not a huge milk fan! I hope you will all enjoy this SUPER SIMPLE 3 Minute recipe. And you can really use any berry you like - this recipe works for pretty much any fruit!
 

What You Will Need:

2-3 Ice Cubes
6 Organic Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1/2 Banana
1/3 Cup Organic Whole Milk
2 Tablespoons of Vanilla Yogurt
 

Directions:

In a Blender mix all ingredients until smooth and pour into your toddler's favorite sippy cup.... trust me. they will love it and this is a great way to get milk and fruit into your toddler!
 
This is an Original Suburban Epicurean "Pinspiration"

No comments :