Jul 26, 2013

Cheesy Chicken with Stuffing


Find it on Pinterest
Cooks Note: I loved this! It is a lot like another dish I make called Swiss Chicken, just with Cheddar. I had all the ingredients in my house and it took literally 5 min to put together. This is one of those easy weeknight meals you pair with some veggies and you are done. The only changes I made was to add another 1/2 can of Cream of Chicken soup, because my family likes all the gunk on top more than the chicken, and I added about 3 Tbsp. of melted butter on top to brown the stuffing. Enjoy!
Ingredients:


4-5 chicken breasts
1 can of cream of chicken soup (I used 1 1/2)
1-2 C shredded cheddar cheese (I used 2 cups)
salt and pepper
1 pkg of Stuffing, prepared according to package directions.
3 Tbsp. Melted Butter for top

Directions:

 Lay chicken breasts in a 9×13 pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.  Mix cream of chicken and cheese and spread over top of chicken.  Sprinkle stuffing on top.  Pour melted butter over stuffing. Bake on 350 for 35-45 minutes.
Original Pinspiration from JM Kuene


No comments :