Aug 18, 2013

Whole Wheat Couscous with Pico and Feta

 Find it on Pinterest


Cooks Note: This is not a Pinterest recipe, this is a Nichole recipe, and I don't even know if you can call it that, but I have eaten this (mostly for lunch) for years and I never get sick of it. I have an unhealthy obsession with Feta and Goat Cheese, so I incorporate them as often as I can into whatever I am eating, hence, this concoction was born. This is a really healthy lunch, fills you up, but doesn't weigh you down. Enjoy!

Ingredients:

1 Box Whole Wheat Couscous (I use the Garlic and Olive Oil flavor)
Pico de Gallo or Chopped, fresh Roma Tomatoes (to taste,approx. 1/2 Cup)
Low-Fat Crumbled Feta (to taste, approx. 1/4 Cup)

Directions:

Prepare Couscous according to package directions
Put approximately 1/2 of prepared couscous in your bowl and top with Pico or tomatoes and feta


No comments :