Jan 3, 2014

Flat Belly Diet Vanilla Yogurt and Berry Smoothie


Find it on Pinterest

Cooks Note: Because after 3 kids I am all about flat bellies, I decided to give this one a try. To me it tasted more vanilla yogurty (new word, look it up ;)) than berryish, it was still really good and really healthy. I did not have blueberries on hand so I used blackberries and raspberries, which is why it turned out so gorgeous! This is a great addition to your New Year diet. Enjoy!

Serves: 1

Ingredients:

1 cup skim or soy milk
1 cup fresh berries
6 oz vanilla yogurt
1 cup ice or frozen berries
1 T flaxseed oil

Directions:

Combine milk, yogurt, fresh berries and ice or frozen berries in blender
Blend for 1 minute
Pour into glass and stir in flaxseed oil

This Pinspiration comes from Prevention

No comments :