Jun 3, 2014

Weight Watchers Friendly - Apple Cheese Honey Wrap


Find it On Pinterest

Cook's Note: If anyone follows our Pinterest board, then they know that one of us is doing Weight Watchers because I feel like I sit on Pinterest all day looking for healthy weight watchers recipes to make. I need variety and quick because I get bored easily! 

I ran into this GEM of a recipe and tweaked it to make it my own. This is absolutely delicious and low points (7 Point Plus per serving) - what a great lunch, appetizer or dessert. I find that many Weight Watchers recipes are actually great for people NOT doing the program - these recipes are just healthier options that are still YUMMY!

What You Will Need: 

1 Apple of your choice, thinly sliced
1 high fiber tortilla/wrap (I used LaTortilla Factory Low Carb High Fiber Wraps)
1 wedge of Laughing Cow cheese (Light Creamy Swiss)
1/8 cup of Sargento Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese, Reduced Fat
1 tablespoon honey
1 tsp of Cinnamon

Directions: 


Slice the apple thin and set aside. Take tortilla wrap and spread laughing cow cheese on it. Place the apple on half of the tortilla wrap and drizzle with honey and sprinkle a few dashes of cinnamon. Fold over  place in greased  pan (use non-stick cooking spray or coconut oil) and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes each side. Cut into wedges and enjoy!

SERVES: 1
7 Points Plus Per Serving

This "Pinspiration" Comes from Hungry Girl Por Vida

No comments :