Oct 15, 2014

Balsamic Pork Chops (4 Weight Watcher Points)



 Find it on Pinterest

Cooks Note: I was looking for something WW friendly that I could make with these very thin pork chops I had defrosting, and most of all I wanted it to be quick, and family friendly. So.......I logged onto Pinterest and started my search. My Pinterest searches are often times so specific that I am shocked when something comes up, but I searched for WW friendly pork chops and there it was! I would say this is easily one of the best pork chop recipes I have ever had. I mean, I don't like using my hands when I eat (I am the girl who cuts the corn off the cob), but I picked up the bone of that pork chop and licked that puppy clean. YUM!



Ingredients:

4 boneless, thinly sliced or pounded pork chops 
Garlic Salt
Pepper
Onion powder or flakes
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2/3 Cup Balsamic vinegar (any flavor will work, I used smoked balsamic)
2 teaspoons sugar

Directions:

1. Pound your pork to 3/4 inch thick if it is not thin cut already
2. Season chops with garlic salt, pepper and onion salt or powder
3. Heat pan to medium heat for 1 min, then add olive oil and heat 1 additional minute
4. Add pork chops and cook till browned on both sides (approx 5 min)
5. Place pork chops on a plate and reduce heat slightly, then add vinegar and sugar and cook until sauce thickens (about 2 min) to make it more syrup like. 
6. Place pork chops back in the pan with the sauce and cook an additional 4 minutes, turning back and forth to coat with sauce
7. Serve hot with sauce poured over pork chops. 


This Pinspiration comes from Passionate Penny Pincher



No comments :