Dec 23, 2014

Sausage Balls


Find It On Pinterest

Cook's Note: My dad has made these sausage balls every year at Christmas for as long as I can remember. It is a staple in our household from around Dec 23rd until New Years Eve. Now my husband and Dad make these together. I hope you will try them and incorporate them into your family's holiday treat menu! 

What You Will Need: 


3 Cups Bisquick
3 Cups Cheese
1 pound of Sausage Meat (We used Jimmy Dean Regular)
1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper

Directions: 


Preheat oven 350 degrees,

In a large bowl mix together all ingredients until well blended. Once combined, roll into 2 inch balls and place onto a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Place about 1 inch apart (these do not spread out like cookies, so its OK to have them close together).

Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.

Yield approximately 75-80 sausage balls.

This "Pinspiration" comes from My Dad

ENJOY! 




No comments :