Nov 1, 2015

Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole


Find it On Pinterest

Cook's Note: I was in need of a recipe that I had on-hand ingredients for and I ran across this gem on Pinterest. Of course, I didn't have ALL of the ingredients that the original recipe called for, so of course, I changed it and made it my own. This recipe is DELICIOUS and I think we will be making it again VERY VERY SOON! 

What You Will Need: 

1 lb Ground Chicken Breast
1 tsp Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning
2 Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup (Suggest Making your OWN: RECIPE HERE)
1/2 Bottle Ranch Dressing
4-5 Slices of Cooked Bacon (I used Turkey Bacon)
1 Box of Elbow Macaroni (or pasta of your choice)
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Cup of Cracker Crumbs

Directions: 

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 

Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside. 

Brown ground chicken breast in skillet, seasoning with Cavender's seasoning if you have (otherwise, use salt and pepper to taste). 

If you are making your own Cream of Chicken Soup, double that recipe (and I highly suggest that you make your own because of 2 reasons: 1) It tastes a million times better 2) the canned version is straight chemicals). 

Mix the Cream of Chicken Soup, Ranch Dressing, Bacon, Pasta, cooked Ground Chicken Breast and Cheese together and place into a large 9x13 casserole dish (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray). Top with cracker crumbs and bake for 30 minutes or until toasty brown on top. 

Enjoy!



This "Pinspiration" comes from: Plain Chicken

No comments :