Feb 27, 2018

Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders




Cooks Note: My oldest son is picky! He is borderline annoying when it comes to feeding him dinner. He is also on this weird teenage schedule that includes sleeping and eating at odd times. Today I was looking for something quick and easy that I could prep fast after an afternoon at the movies. I knew my son would be awake at dinner time since we were seeing a movie, so I thought he might like a slider with one of his favorite flavors, BUFFALO SAUCE! 

Let me say, this was soooooo easy. It was like 3 steps and done within 10 min of walking in the door. The whole family enjoyed it and we will be making it again soon. 

Ingredients:
  •  2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 Cup (divided) of your favorite buffalo sauce
  • 1/2 large onion, diced
  • Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing 
  • Slider buns

Directions:
  1. Place chicken breasts in crockpot and top with 1/2 cup buffalo sauce and diced onions
  2. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or until chicken is done and will shred. 
  3. Shred chicken and place back in the crockpot. 
  4. Add additional 1/2 cup (or more if you would like) and mix into chicken and heat back up in crockpot for a few minutes. 
  5. Serve chicken on slider buns with dressing of your choice. 








No comments :